[Mailman-Users] Looking for professional help

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Thu May 17 17:08:34 CEST 2007

>I don't know much about the ht:dig patch, but it does appear from a cursory
reading of it's docs[1] that it is meant to be applied to a Mailman *source*
tree, not to an already installed Mailman.

Thanks Todd. That explains the error message. cPanel's distribution of
mailman has worked great for me for years and they keep up with the latest
release of mailman consistently. I think I will need a third party
archiver/search function for my needs such as mhonarch/mharc.

If someone has experience in using mhonarch/mharc and has some time to help,
please contact me off list. Thanks.