[Mailman-Users] Mail stopped sending out to mailing list users

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu May 10 02:13:58 CEST 2007

On 5/10/07, Tokio Kikuchi wrote:

>>  It would be nice if you can check the moved digest.mbox and answer if my
>>  hyposis is right or not.
>
>  "hypothesis" of course.
>
>  Sorry for bad english, my brain is still sleeping at 6AM.

Just about everything I ever learned about the Japanese language
comes from the miniseries "Shogun", many years ago.  Yes, that bad.
Really bad.  No, you really don't want to think about it too hard.

Trust me, no matter how bad your English is, it's always going to be
better than my Japanese.  Or that of most anyone else on the list,
for that matter.

I know plenty of people for whom English is their first and only
language who will never be able to read and write it as well as you
can, even when they're having their best day and you're on your worst
day.

In fact, I'm related to some of them, and yes many of those do live
in Tennessee.  You have my humblest and deepest apologies.  Yes,
they're family.  Yes, I love them.  But yes, I do also owe you more
of an apology for the crimes they've committed against the English
language than you are ever likely to be capable of committing
yourself.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0