[Mailman-Users] mailman is not "scrubbing" attachments in the archives

James Dinkel jdinkel4 at cox.net
Thu May 3 19:31:45 CEST 2007

For some reason our archive web pages try to display attachments inline
instead of displaying a link to download the attachment.  If I
understand correctly, this process is called "scrubbing."  From what
I've read the default behavior is to scrub attachments in the archives,
but it is not on mine.  This is pretty much a fresh, standard mailman
(version 2.1.5-9ubuntu4.1) install on Ubuntu Dapper.

Any help would be appreciated :)