[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Qmail/Vpopmail

Michael Kabot mkabot at soarol.com
Wed May 2 05:06:30 CEST 2007

Can you see an .qmail-<alias> files under the /var/vpopmail/domains
diretory?

Are you using Plesk, Cpanel, or any type of server/domain control panel?

If so, create an email alias through the control panel for one of your
domains <domain.tld>.

Check to see if the .qmail-<alias> file shows up in
/var/vpopmail/domains/<domain.tld>.

If it does not, that is not where Qmail configuration files are stored.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Vpopmail or how it interfaces with
Qmail.

In Service,

Michael Kabot
President - SOAR