[Mailman-Users] Archives

Dave Foran dave at hamnet.org
Tue Mar 27 20:01:53 CEST 2007

Allow me to ask this regarding Archives

As stated I have some lists I created to replace what was being done by
Smartlist, and the SmartList archive is extensive..  One going back maybe 8
years.

Is there a feasible way to import the old archives into MailMan archives in
some fashion ??

I Guess I would like to have a yealry volume..

THANKS

Dave

JB at comcast wrote:

>Is it possible to delete Archives from a MailMan List when it is "run" by
cPanel (and how)??

It depends on whether or not you have access to the underlying file system.
If you do,
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.003.htp>
is relevant. The mailman installation is said to be at
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman.

If you don't have access to the file system and can't enlist the help of
someone who does, you have to delete the list and it's archives and then
recreate the list.