[Mailman-Users] Where's that d at mn3d horse? Close that stable door!

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Mon Mar 26 21:20:57 CEST 2007

Quoting Mike Maughan (mike.maughan at gmail.com):
> If not, how about an informal list-twinning service?  Pairs of list admins
> agree to provide the other with a low traffic text-only list on the other's
> servers so we can each maintain an offsite status list?

Not a bad idea.  I have a friend who likes to write scripts, so I set up a
cron job to send him the union of some of my mailing list subscriber lists
and he automatically changes that into a sendmail alias so I can use his
system for announcing that my system is down.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com> http://blog.xcski.com/
When the revolution comes, we'll need a longer wall.