[Mailman-Users] Mm-handler user unknown problem

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Mar 26 17:13:49 CEST 2007

At 8:17 AM +0200 3/26/07, Kammen van, Marco, Springer SBM NL wrote:

>  But I guess I'll find another way to automatically generate the needed
>  aliases for the mailinglists we create.

That should be done for you automatically.  Just define the
additional alias file within your sendmail.cf, and let Mailman
generate that for you.  Sendmail actually has better automatic
generation tools than postfix, so for postfix we end up re-using the
same trick from sendmail.

Re-check the Mailman documentation for integration with sendmail.