[Mailman-Users] trouble migrating a list

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Mar 23 05:41:02 CET 2007

Peter wrote:

>I fixed the URL problem (I forgot the vital option: the URL) except I see that
>for one link the URL did not change.  In the archives "More information about
>this list" is still the old one.
>
>Any ideas why this may be?

Those links are built when the archive pages are created. If the only
bad links are on the table of content pages and the current period
(month) index page, they should be fixed when a message is archived.
If older index pages have bad links and these are a concern, you have
to rebuild the archive with bin/arch --wipe (perhaps after running
bin/cleanarch to check the .mbox), or fix the links manually.