[Mailman-Users] Disappearing posts [was: (no subject)]

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Mar 23 01:00:02 CET 2007

lookaroundcornwall.com wrote:

>Spot on Mark, thanks. Next time we have a server outage I'll try and
>remember that one. Is there any way to have it happen automatically?

If you installed Mailman from source, there is a shell script
scripts/mailman in the Mailman's install directory which has
instructions in it regarding how to install it in /etc/init.d. See
<http://www.list.org/mailman-install/node42.html>

There should be a version of this script in 'packaged' Mailman versions.