[Mailman-Users] Broken mailman

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:56:05 CET 2007

On 3/22/07, lookaroundcornwall.com <ken at lookaroundcornwall.com> wrote:
> It's getting through to the server - this from the exim log
>
> 2007-03-22 14:44:34 1HUOWo-0006sQ-9Z =>
> |/usr/local/home/mailman/mail/mailman owner announce
> announce-owner at mailman.lookaroundcornwall.com
> R=system_aliases_all_local_domains T=alias_pipe

This isn't *quite* right. This is some notification or other that's
intended for the owner of the announce list. Is there a similar log
entry that references either announce at mailman...?

> Oddly, I seem to be getting mail addressed to mailman at mailman.mydomain.com
> but nothing else
I don't see that indicated from this single log entry, but maybe there
are others you didn't include. That's okay. At first guess, I'd
suppose there's something wrong getting the email to your server,
which is somewhat out of the scope of this mailing list.

--
- Patrick Bogen