[Mailman-Users] Owner posting is rejected.

Cha Fahn Restaurant info at chafahn.com
Thu Mar 15 17:25:23 CET 2007

Hello,

Sorry this is a stupid question. I have created an "announcement only"
newsletter by setting everyone is on moderation list and reject their
postings. I also make sure I am not on the member list (being moderated)
so that I will be rejected. However, when I send email from my admin
email, I received this message:

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
newsletter-owner at chafahn.com.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks for the help
CW