[Mailman-Users] my second problem: in the emails is my local hostname !?!?

TRON478 tron478 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:15:56 CET 2007

hi,

here is my second and i hope my last problem:

i get subscription mails which are like this one:

 test at lists.interactive-ip.eu

subscription page at:

You see the response address is my internet domainname, this is correct. But
the mailinglist admin site is my local hostname.

This is my mm_cfg file:

IMAGES_LOGOS = '/icons/'
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'lists.interactive-ip.eu'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'lists.interactive-ip.eu'
MTA='Postfix'
POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['lists.interactive-ip.eu']
add_virtualhost('lists.interactive-ip.eu', 'lists.interactive-ip.eu')

i think it seems to be correct, but something must be wrong. What could it
be? Can you help. Thank you

yavuz