[Mailman-Users] Weirdness

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Mar 12 18:45:34 CET 2007

Jay Chandler quoted me and replied:

>> Is the unsub still in Membership management...-Membership list? Are the
>> new subs there?
>
>Yes.  It LOOKS correct within the web interface...

So if I understand correctly, you have new subscribers on the admin
Membership list pages with delivery enabled and not digest, and they
aren't receiving list mail but other members are. Is this correct?

Are they bouncing? (look in mailman's bounce log and/or follow the link
to their options page).

Also, you have a former list member who does not appear on the admin
Membership list pages who is still receiving mail from the list. Is
this correct?

Is it possible this person is getting mail forwarded from another
address which is on the list?

Examine the complete headers of the mail received by this person to try
to determine how it got to her/him.