[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.5 - Local customizations is being ignored

Henrik Rasmussen her at adm.ku.dk
Mon Mar 12 14:13:26 CET 2007

I'm using Mailman 2.1.5.

I've read*) that to avoid customize the original templates, it is
adviced to

"Create a directory lists/<yourlist>/en (assuming English :) and copy
  templates/subscribeack.txt to this directory.  Then edit this file
  for your specific wording.  Mailman will use this specialized
  template for the English welcome messages."

I assume this does not require a OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION = 1

However, even I copy the file templates/da/verify.txt to
lists/<mylist>/da/ (and check the directory and file permissions
according to the originals) and restart the mailman server using
mailmanctl restart, Mailman still uses the original template
templates/da/verify.txt

Do I have to change something in the Mailman configuration to use
customized templates?

*)
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?query=customize&querytype=simpl
e&casefold=yes&req=search