[Mailman-Users] Nomail members

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Mar 9 05:40:16 CET 2007

At 9:19 PM -0700 3/8/07, vancleef at lostwells.net wrote:

>  Tell me that isn't true, Mark.  From this mail list administrator's
>  perspective, "I can't find/use my password" ranks just below the AOL
>  flaming demands that we unsubscribe them NOW!

Who needs periodic reminders, when there will be a reset mechanism
that the user can make use of at any time of their choosing?

I'm sorry, I'm just not seeing the reason why you would ever want to
continue using the reminder mechanism, when you can just go to a
page, enter in your e-mail address, and have the system generate a
new password for you and send it to you by e-mail.