[Mailman-Users] Nomail members

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Fri Mar 9 04:48:23 CET 2007

Quoting Mark Sapiro (msapiro at value.net):
> User passwords are (finally) going to be encrypted, so there's no way
> to send a reminder. The existing, on demand reminder will be replaced

Ohh, good idea.

> It would be interesting to keep track of requests from users for things
> they can do for themselves to see if the frequency of requests is
> greater towards the end of the month. I haven't done this, but I
> suspect it's not.

In my experience, the first day or two of the month is where most people
do their own maintenance (unsubscribe, change their address, subscribe a
new address), and also where I get the majority of the requests that need
the form letter.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com> http://blog.xcski.com/
"It's 106 light-years to Chicago, we've got a full chamber of anti-matter,