[Mailman-Users] Slow delivery

Herman Privyhum privyhum at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 00:14:15 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm using Mailman in conjunction with Exim on FreeBSD
5.3 to support a small mailing list (60 members).  All
messages have been taking just over 105 seconds to
deliver, according to /usr/local/mailman/log/smtp.

After searching through the archives to this list, I
found that a garbage line in /etc/hosts was
responsible for 75 seconds worth of that.  Now we're
down to consistently just over 30 seconds.

Where else should I look for things that could be
causing this?  Exim only has problems with mail routed
through Mailman.

Herman