[Mailman-Users] Mailing List Configuration Files

Aaron Todd atodd at leightronix.com
Sun Mar 4 17:13:16 CET 2007

Mark,

Just in cast you want to make note of this or for any future readers who
are looking for the same thing...the location of mailman under a cPanel
install is in

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman

After figuring that out running the config_list -o command worked
perfect.  The only other problem I had was with the list name.  I first
tried the name if the list without the domain name and it would not
accept it.  I then tried it with the domain, but also with the @
symbol.   That wasn't accepted either.  I then tried using the
underscore in place of the @ like it is shown in the mailman admin and
it outputted exactly what I wanted.

Thanks again for your help.

Aaron Todd