[Mailman-Users] Mime conversions - missing carriage returns andoddcharacters

Ryan Steele steele at agora-net.com
Fri Mar 2 22:37:11 CET 2007

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Ryan Steele wrote:
>
>> I'm not even sure it's possible in
>> Outlook to get this information (I researched/looked for a little while
>> to no avail)
>>

> In Outlook Express, you get the message properties from the File menu
> or by right-clicking the message in the list of messages pane and
> selecting properties. In the properties dialog, there is a details tab
> and on that, a 'message source' button.
>
> I'm sure it's not exactly like that in Outlook, but it's something
> similar.

Mark,

It appears the client who got a copy of the pre-garbled message uses
Eudora (I didn't know people still used Eudora ^_^), so I've sent him
some instructions on how to go about getting the message source from it,
and will post back accordingly.  Again, thank you for your help!

Best Regards,
Ryan

--
Ryan Steele
Systems Administrator               steele at agora-net.com
AgoraNet, Inc.                      (302) 224-2475
314 E. Main Street, Suite 1         (302) 224-2552 (fax)
Newark, DE 19711                    http://www.agora-net.com