[Mailman-Users] Formatted email

Chuck Puckett puckett_chuck at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 21:37:23 CEST 2007

When I send a message to my Mailman lists (for which I'm a member), I get
the original formatted message. (I put pictures and dress it up: it's
announcing theatre events, good to spice it up).

Some (all?) of my membership apparently have the formatting stripped, and
just get plain text. Does mailman strip formatting? If so, why does it
appear formatted to me? And can I let the formatting pass on through? I see
no obvious properties that seem to control this ("plain" on the Membership
Management refers to a digest, which is not what I'm intending, nor wish to
have used in that manner).

Chuck Puckett, Esq., BS, ~MS, ThD

 <blocked::http://www.puckettpublishing.com> www.puckettpublishing.com

"The unexamined life is not worth living." (Socrates)
"The unexamined faith is not worth believing." (Chuck)
"Anger is a wind that blows out the lamp of the mind." (Arabian proverb)
"I don't want to steal the show... I only want to borrow it for a while."
(Chuck)