[Mailman-Users] rare problem

Jesús Oliván Jesus.Olivan at uab.es
Wed Jun 27 13:06:58 CEST 2007

Hi!

i'm using mailman 2.1.5 on a Solaris box, and i've got a very rare issue...

if i try to post a list using a non-suscribed email address, and this
email address is included in non-suscribers allowed senders, it accepts
my post... but if i use a regular expression like this
^[A-Za-z0-9.\-_%]+@[A-Za-z0-9.-]*mynet.com$ and try to post using a from
line using more than 30 characters (from line splits in two in mail
header then) and an accent. Then, mailman doesn't accept this mail and
return it to me, although this email address is under my.net.com domain.

Anyone can help, plz? =)