[Mailman-Users] Problem with mailman and exim.

Alberto V. I. alberto.v.i.mail at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:27:28 CEST 2007

Hi, I am new at this list.

I have a problem with mailman and exim:

I create mailman list and then I receive the notificacion to admin
email, then I create anyother list without problems, beeing notified by
mailman, but I cannot receive mails to list, If I send any mail to list,
I obtain no result.

I followed : /usr/share/doc/mailman/README.Exim4.Debian
I did everything but/except :
 "and list all your Mailman domains in"POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS".
All the rest things are made, do I need to use virtual domains?

Using mailman 2.1.9 and exim 4.63 under debian GNU/Linux.