[Mailman-Users] Looking for contractor for Mailman maintenance/support

Don Barraclough dbarraclough at nationtalk.ca
Wed Jun 13 17:17:17 CEST 2007

We are a for profit company that is looking for assistance with our mailing
list strategy and software. Although we are not a large company we are not
looking for anything for free. Situation: Our current host provides the
Mailman software and we have been using it for almost one year. Lately we
find that some of the emails are going out while others are not. We have
placed seeds in the database to confirm this result.

At first we thought it was a host issue but now we are fairly certain it is
a software maintenance thing. Our larger list of 3,100 addresses were
deleted and then recreated and it worked perfect for a day or two. Our
smaller list of 1,000 seems to send unique headings to our seed hotmail
account, but not our daily e-newsletter, although we believe most are going
out in any event.

Another issue we had not too long ago was when we would approve the send the
emails were sent 6 to 8 hours later. Any assistance would be welcome. I can
be reached day or night at the below telephone number. Thanks in advance for
your attention.

1-866-651-8516

Toronto, Canada EDT