[Mailman-Users] archive processing problem (mmarch w/ MIME)

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu Jun 7 16:20:45 CEST 2007

On 6/7/07, John Reddy wrote:

>  This may be the case.  This system was recently (a couple of months ago)
>  upgraded to the 64bit Debian.  It could be a problem within one of the
>  packages, either mailman or python.

Now that you remind me that this is Debian and you're using the
packaged version of Mailman, I am having this vague feeling that
we've run into problems before with Debian and the way they handle
(mishandle) the email module within Python.

I'm not sure this is related, but check out the thread at
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2007-April/056659.html>.

If this does turn out to be related, then it sounds like we have
another issue to put into the FAQ Wizard.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0