[Mailman-Users] 2 MTA 1 mailman for the same vdomain

Pablo L. Arturi parturi at bairesweb.com
Wed Jun 6 21:40:08 CEST 2007

Hello guys, this is my first install of mailman. I'll explain my setup.

I have 1 mail server running postfix for vdomains using mysql, to lets say domain.com
I have another server running postfix-mailman, to manage some mailing lists for domain.com

I am not sure how to continue with this.

my first postfix server manages all mails for domain.com, and now I need to start creating lists for domain.com. Not sure if I need to setup lists.domain.com or use domain.com and "map" users at domain.com to send all messages to the second machine running postfix-mailman.

I have installed mailman and could create a mailing list, but I am not sure how should I start mapping mail accounts to the mailing list server.

Any help?

Thank you very much!
Pablo