[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Community Server list gateway?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:26:25 CEST 2007

A number of my list users have asked for a forum-like interface, for
several reasons: ease of use, browser interface, easier to see old
postings, etc.

I'm open to setting something like that up as an addition to the list.
But I want to integrate it with the existing mailman set up. I've
found one package, published by www.communityserver.org, that is a
decent forum and has a list gateway so that forum posts are echoed to
the mailing list, and listers can reply to them via email (and the
replies are added to the thread).

So, the questions: Has anyone set up the Community Server and its list
gateway with a mailman list? Problems? Any other software that does a
comparable job?

Thanks,
Art

                             No disclaimers apply.