[Mailman-Users] ImportError: No module named ldap

Mike Rosile mike.rosile at interzonegames.com
Fri Jul 27 03:27:50 CEST 2007

Hey Mark I just wanted to thank you for all your help, and give you a
progress update on the situation.  I downloaded an attempted to compile
python-ldap using Ubuntu's OpenLDAP development libs and had no luck.

I then proceeded to download OpenLDAP and compiled it from source.  I
was then able to compile python-ldap without any problem.  I have yet to
actually install the OpenLDAP package that I compiled from source, along
with python-ldap, but hopefully I will soon.  I'll let you know the out
come when I'm finished!

Thanks again!