[Mailman-Users] Disable / Enable Mailinglist

Wes wes9999 at myfastmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:20:09 CEST 2007

David,

There are a few things you could do to help this:

under general options, change this option:
"Where are replies to list messages directed? Poster is /strongly/
recommended for most mailing lists."
to either "Poster", or "explicit address"

Then, additionally, you can set it up so that all postings to the list
are moderated, just in case someone tries knowingly or unknowingly, to
email the list address directly.  You can set this up under "privacy
options" "Sender Filters"

A search of the net for:
mailman one way
will give you a lot of other tips for this type of thing.

Wes