[Mailman-Users] Accessing Command Prompts

Nick Bogaty nbogaty at idpf.org
Fri Jul 20 21:17:12 CEST 2007

Ok, I'm very green on linux comman prompts.

I just purchased a linux machine with plesk installed in it.  The version of
plesk allows for mailman installation which I successfully completed.  I'd
now like to access the command prompt to change the settings so "Owners can
delete their own lists" to appear in the GUI.  Problem is I have no idea how
to access mm_cfg.py in order to do so.  I'm accessing the server using a
client called "putty" and it brings me to command prompt on the server.  I
login ok, then have no idea how to access this .py file.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick