[Mailman-Users] where is mailman-bounces address defined?

douglas repetto douglas at music.columbia.edu
Fri Jul 20 17:44:54 CEST 2007

I found the problem. The address was defined correctly in mm_config.py,
but for some reason it was truncated in Defaults.py. I don't really
understand the mechanism by which changes in mm_config.py are propagate
to Defaults.py...but something went wrong!

I edited Defaults.py and restarted MM and am monitoring our logs. So far
I don't see any more errors.

thanks,
douglas

--