[Mailman-Users] Approved Password

Trevor Dodds mailman at johncom.net
Fri Jul 20 08:42:56 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm setting up a Newsletter mailing list and currently using the
moderated <from> address to allow sending, this is a problem because if
anyone figures this out our list will be spammed to death.  I read that
you could add an "Approved: <password>" into the body of the message but
where in mailman do you set what the password would be?

I've also picked up that a few of the emails have the below added but
the original is not sent with this in the body?

Thanks

Trevor