[Mailman-Users] searchable archive interface desired

Datatude mailman at datatude.net
Thu Jul 19 06:45:27 CEST 2007

Thanks to all who have replied. I can't use an external service (nor
Google's "site:" search for that matter) because the list in question is
a private list.

Not a big issue right now because the 20 or so subscribers are likely to
simply keep all the emails anyhow. What I might do is maintain monthly
mboxes and just offer any subscribers added to the list in the future
mboxes for import into their email clients.... unless I get around to
creating an online db (i.e., where Date, From, Subject, Body become
separately searchable fields for compound criteria)

thanks again!
--
kazar