[Mailman-Users] searchable archive interface desired

Datatude mailman at datatude.net
Wed Jul 18 20:30:50 CEST 2007

Hi there --

I'm a new & very lightweight mailman list owner, with almost no
experience doing anything (beyond using the Plesk c.p.) on my domain server.

One list I jsut started has already started accruing in the archives
incredibly valuable technical information posted by my colleagues.
However, it appears there is no Search feature for the archives.

Is there an easy way to replace the UI for the archives so that they are
searchable and return a hit-list of posts (preferable) or threads
(second best)?

Thanks!

kazar