[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribe code

Chuck Puckett puckett_chuck at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:23:41 CEST 2007

Ooh, here's an embarrassment: I edited the user info page to be more "like" the rest of my web site (and to remove things that I didn't want the user to be able to do). Unfortunately, as I macheted the HTML, I apparently hacked away the form/text that deals with Unsubscribing. So I can no longer put my polite addendum in my mailings that instructs the recipient to visit that web page to unsubscribe, should they desire to do so.

Now obviously, no one will desire to do so (J), but I should be gentleman enough to offer it. Can someone send me the code that would normally display that options? Thanks

Chuck "red-faced" Puckett, Esq., BS, ~MS, ThD
www.puckettpublishing.com
"The unexamined life is not worth living." (Socrates)
"The unexamined faith is not worth believing." (Chuck)
"Anger is a wind that blows out the lamp of the mind." (Arabian proverb)
"I don't want to steal the show... I only want to borrow it for a while." (Chuck)