[Mailman-Users] Messages are not delivered?

Mohammad Reza jamshidian mohammad_reza_jamshidian at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 13:09:20 CEST 2007

Dear friends,
I have made a mailing list by Mailman. I tested that by subscribing 3 emails and sent email to the list.
All the emails delivered.
After I subscribed about 20,000 people to list, I tried again to send another post.
The post is not delivered to none of my colleagues emails!! and I guess it must not be delivered no where else.
I am in hurry to send email to the users to announce an exhibition.
Anybody can help?
Best for all,
Mohammad