[Mailman-Users] Re : same list name on 2 different domains

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sat Jul 14 04:55:13 CEST 2007

On 7/13/07, Enzo wrote:

>  I use mailman 2.1.5 from debian sarge, is there a simple patch to make
>  real virtual domain possible ?

What do you mean "simple patch"?  The patch that Mark linked to is
about as simple as these things get, at least as far as it comes to
applying a patch.

Do you mean, is there a Debian Sarge package that will automate all
this for you?  I have no idea -- you should talk to your Debian Sarge
buddies.  Or the maintainer of the Debian package for Mailman.

We support Mailman and not specific OSes, so there's not much we can
do to help you with OS-specific questions.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0