[Mailman-Users] Error - can't open aliases.db

Hydro John hydrologist at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 16:01:45 CEST 2007

Frustraiting! No aliases file in /var/lib/mailman/data/... it must be that
the file in /etc/mailmain/ is the one (or at least it looks like the one)
that the service should be using...

Just a side note. I started python from the command line, and tried to 'from
Mailman import *' and there is no module named Mailman (or) mailman... that
seems to me like it could be a problem?! Recently I did a yum install of
python-mysql, I wonder if that's related??? I feel like perhaps I should
start over with the mailman installation.... :s

-j