[Mailman-Users] Problema com a interface web do Mailman

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Jul 9 18:18:55 CEST 2007

Richardson Lima wrote:

>Estou com um problema que é o seguinte, a interface WEB do MailMan
>não esta mais respondendo a minha interação,não estou conseguindo mais
>moderar as mensagens , o que vocês acham que poderia está ocorrendo ?

I would like to try to help you with your problem, but I don't
understand Portugese, and online translators do not help much. The
translator at <http://www.online-translator.com/text.asp?lang=en>
translates the above as

 Am I with a problem that is the next thing, the interface WEB of the
 MailMan not this one more answering my interaction, am not managing
 to moderate any more the messages, what you think that it might it
 is taking place?

Which leads me to suggest you see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.045.htp>
and the other FAQ articles it references.