[Mailman-Users] Mailman not working after reboot

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Jan 31 04:30:06 CET 2007

Brad Knowles writes:

 > If you have Mailman questions, we should be able to help with those.
 > But we can't provide support for OS-specific issues.

However, members of this list often do; eg, this thread got 3 answers.

How about starting an OS-specific section of the FAQ, similar to the
MTA Integration section?  Then you could change the above reply to
"OS-specific issues are off-topic on this list; they are best asked on
the channels provided by that OS.  However, you can find some
user-contributed answers in the OS-specific section of the FAQ."

Also, encourage those who do provide answers on-list to add them to
the FAQ and answer on list with "I just added an answer to that
question to the FAQ".