[Mailman-Users] Moved list, archiving

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Jan 31 01:53:49 CET 2007

At 3:33 PM -0800 1/30/07, G. Armour Van Horn wrote:

>  That sounds ugly, given that the mbox file is over 20 megs. I guess I'll
>  try cleanarch and ignore the rest of it, as I lack the skill (or
>  patience) to find and repair the errors in the mbox. But thanks for the
>  lead.

Try doing this kind of thing on a mailbox that is almost 2GB in size,
and part of your problem is that the machine it's on doesn't support
large files, and has only 1GB of RAM.

Large mailbox files are a serious pain.

Co-author of SAGE Booklet #15 "Internet Postmaster: Duties and
Responsibilities"
Founding Member and Platinum Individual Sponsor of LOPSA:
<http://www.lopsa.org>
Papers: <http://tinyurl.com/tj6q4> LinkedIn Profile:
<http://tinyurl.com/y8kpxu>