[Mailman-Users] Mailman not working after reboot

Ki Song ki at knifecenter.com
Mon Jan 29 18:01:17 CET 2007

I recently rebooted my Fedora server.
It has a copy of Mailman 2.1.8 installed.
I usually have to restart mailman by running mailmanctl after rebooting.

1. How do I add mailmanctl as a program that will run on boot? I don't want
to have to run mailmanctl every time I reboot the server.

2. Since the last reboot, I started the mailmanctl program, but it doesn't
look like the mailman server is running properly. The web admin pages are
running, but it looks like some parts of mailman have not started.
Specifically, the subscribe/unsubscribe requests are not being processed.
What other processes need to be started in order for mailman to run
properly?