[Mailman-Users] Duplicate Subscribe/Unsubscribe Notifications

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Jan 26 21:46:35 CET 2007

At 3:33 PM -0500 1/26/07, Ki Song wrote:

>  I am certain it is the EXACT same message.
>  How do I know this?
>  The message ID's for the duplicate emails are exactly the same:

Just because the message-ids are exactly the same doesn't mean that
this problem wasn't caused by filter rules.

Check your queue-ids.  That will tell you where the duplication is occurring.

Co-author of SAGE Booklet #15 "Internet Postmaster: Duties and
Responsibilities"
Founding Member and Platinum Individual Sponsor of LOPSA:
<http://www.lopsa.org>
Papers: <http://tinyurl.com/tj6q4> LinkedIn Profile:
<http://tinyurl.com/y8kpxu>