[Mailman-Users] Level's of list admin?

Tom Kavanaugh tomnaugh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 22:13:10 CET 2007

Hello,

My mail list is running for over a year now.
Most of my mail lists are for projects, and these projects have Project
Managers.
I am considering handing over tasks like adding/deleting users to Project
Managers.

Making these Project Managers as list moderators does not give them access
to add/delete users.
Is there a way to give them this access. I do not want to make them list
admin's.

Like a lower level of list admin, where they cannot change any list
parameter. But, just be able to add/remove users.

Thanks
Tom