[Mailman-Users] problems with gid when installing

Peter Coolen peter at coolen.net
Sun Jan 21 00:32:17 CET 2007

> There is something wrong with your web server configuration.
> Instead of executing Mailman's cgi-bin/create wrapper and
> serving it's output, the web server is serving the wrapper
> file as text.
>
> --

Do you have any idea how to fix this problem with my web server
configuration? It is Apache 1.3.36

Below are some setting from apache:
LoadModule cgi_module         libexec/apache/mod_cgi.so
AddModule mod_cgi.c
User nobody
Group nobody
    Alias /mailman/ "/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/"

 <Directory "/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/">
        Options Indexes FollowSymlinks MultiViews ExecCGI
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

ScriptAlias /mailman/ "usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/"

    AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .py

Thanks for all help