[Mailman-Users] subscribe people without notify

Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y) mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Sat Jan 20 12:49:43 CET 2007

Hi all,
I manage a website that has a newsletter.
The newsletter is send by the website embeded PHP script.
I would like to switch to a mailman based newsletter. An "announce only"
Mailing list, then.
I will have to batch subscribe thousands of email adresses, but I dont
want them to be affraid by the subscription notification of Mailman. I
know they will be, even we announced the switch. They was event affraid
of the annouce of the switch, think then...
Well. Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.