[Mailman-Users] Emergency mail to everyone?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Jan 17 17:13:12 CET 2007

Paul Tomblin wrote:

>You mean that if people used the Approve: header that Mailman doesn't
>strip it out before it sends it?  That seems like a huge security hole.

No I don't mean that. It is removed whether or not the password is
valid. When I said "This is intentional to discourage sending the site
password in the clear in email." I meant in the email TO the list. The
header won't be in the mail FROM the list.

>Is there a command line tool to approve messages?

No, but it would be pretty simple to modify bin/discard to make one.