[Mailman-Users] Configuring Mailman as an announce list

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Jan 16 23:46:11 CET 2007

At 9:30 AM +1100 1/17/07, Geoff Deering wrote:

>  Can someone please remind me how to configure mailman so that subscriber
>  cannot post to it, only those registered in

Search the FAQ Wizard for "announce".  Read all the entries that are
found.  If you still have questions, we can try to clear things up
for you.

>  Running version 2.1.9.cp2

I'm not sure which version this is.  None of our official versions
have a designator like ".cp2" at the end.

If this is a cPanel-installed version, please see FAQ 6.11.

Co-author of SAGE Booklet #15 "Internet Postmaster: Duties and
Responsibilities"
Founding Member and Platinum Individual Sponsor of LOPSA:
<http://www.lopsa.org>
Papers: <http://tinyurl.com/tj6q4> LinkedIn Profile:
<http://tinyurl.com/y8kpxu>