[Mailman-Users] List freezing?

Terry Poperszky Terry.Poperszky at SOSStaffing.Com
Mon Jan 15 20:40:15 CET 2007

Thanks, there were stale locks keeping me from accessing the
administrative interface (gui/cl). I shut mailman down and deleted the
locks and everything is happy now. Sorry for the vague post to start
this discussion.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Bogen [mailto:pdbogen at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 12:37 PM
To: Terry Poperszky
Cc: mailman-users at python.org
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] List freezing?

On 1/15/07, Terry Poperszky <Terry.Poperszky at sosstaffing.com> wrote:
> I have a mailman server (4.12) with a couple of hundred lists on it
and
> it has been working fine, now my largest list (826) has frozen,  I can
> list it, but it I can't add/subtract from it on the command line or
the
> GUI. Can someone point me in the correct direction to troubleshoot
this
> thing?

I assume by 'add/subtract' you mean adding and removing list members.
What happens when you try to do this?

Is there anything interesting in mailman's 'error' log?

Also, it's probably not related, if you can't add members, but
double-check to make sure that all of mailman's qrunners are running.

--
- Patrick Bogen