[Mailman-Users] Reply emails

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Sun Jan 14 19:22:12 CET 2007

Quoting Peter Edley (peter at cww.org.uk):
>                 Got my lists up and running fine, but just one question is
> it possible to force reply to both list and user, i can get one or the other
> easily enough, and both if the sender has set the reply to address within
> their email client,but not if only their from address is set, but would like
> both to listed when i click reply to button.

If a message has two Reply-To addresses, then some mail user agents (MUAs)
will send the reply to both addresses, but some wont, so putting a
Reply-To for the list and another for the user may or may not do what you
want, depending who is replying.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com> http://blog.xcski.com/
Things which do you no good in aviation: Altitude above you.