[Mailman-Users] mailman address as cc I get bounce

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Jan 11 18:59:55 CET 2007

Adams Benjamin wrote:

>if I send an email to an address and also a mailing list, the email
>is just sent to the user and the email is not sent to the mailing
>list.  The email dose get posted.

I am trying to understand the above and correlate it with the subject,
and I am totally confused. How do I resolve "the email is not sent to
the mailing list" and "The email dose get posted". What is the
'bounce'. Please try to be more specific.

If you are saying that if a post contains a Cc: to user at example.com and
user at example.com is a member of the list, then user at example.com does
not receive the post from the list, this is the expected behavior if
user at example.com has the 'nodupes' option selected.